Secret Pal Day is coming! January 11th surprise a Secret Pal with an easy to make customized gift – Tea Sprinkles. They can be added to any hot or iced tea, but also to smoothies, hot chocolate or lattes plus can be sprinkled on baked goods, oatmeal and ice cream!
Choose one of these recipes to share in a small shaker with instructions and ideas for use . . .
1tsp each cardamom & cinnamon
1/2tsp each ginger & cloves
1/4tsp each star anise, fennel & nutmeg
1/4tsp fresh ground black pepper
1/2tsp each cardamom & cloves
1/4tsp each fennel & turmeric
1/4tsp star anise
. . . or from among the following core ground spices to create your own signature blend!
- unique and unmistakable, pungent, spicy-sweet, highly aromatic spice
- a flavor like aniseed or licorice
- delicate, complex and warm flavor plus a natural sweetener
- intense in aroma and flavor, this spice is pungent and slightly sweet
- most pungent and flavorful of all the types
- flavor resembles a combination of ginger and pepper adding a warm note to recipes as well as an enticing yellow hue
- sweet licorice flavor and aroma of anise
- robust warm, sweet, musky flavor and is used in a variety of sweet and savory recipes
- “the spice lovers’ spice”, it is juicy, hot and pungent with a somewhat sweet taste at the same time
“Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others,
faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms.”
I Peter 4:10